Is It Better to Smoke or Dehydrate Jerky

If your new to jerky get a dehydrator and a food sealer. I added 1 tbs cayenne to the marinade recipe upping the heat level.


Homemade Jerky Ground Or Muscle Meat Beef Or Venison Recipe Snack Recipes Beef Jerky Recipes Jerky Recipes

Delicious and the best jerky Ive made yet.

. I did substitute brown sugar for the ketchup but this stuff is addictive. It may be the best jerky Ive hadI shared with friends and family and all loved it-I had no complaints of being to hot however I will cut cayenne back to 12 tbs next batch. Jerky is supposed to keep up to a couple years or better in the freezer though it never seems to hang around here long enough to find out.

Also I created the jerky on my Treager using the smoke setting.


Caytlin S Beef Jerky Recipe Hickory Smoked Marinade Allegro Marinade Recipe Beef Jerky Recipes Jerky Recipes Smoked Jerky


Smoked Beef Jerky Recipe Low Carb Keto Sugar Free Ketogasm Smoked Beef Jerky Jerky Recipes Beef Jerky Recipes


Making Jerky In The Nuwave Nuwave Oven Recipes Jerky Recipes Recipes

No comments for "Is It Better to Smoke or Dehydrate Jerky"